Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good News

So, yesterday I went back to the Dr for my labs to be rechecked. My HCG came back at 216.3. The nurse said they want it to double every 3 days. On Friday, mine was 57. On Monday, it was 216.3. PRAISE GOD! I don't go back again till next Monday. I am so happy things are going so well. It's almost still unbelievable.
I also want this blog to keep a record of how I'm feeling throughout this pregnancy. Seeing as how I am almost 32 (Mar.2) and I might not be getting pregnant again, I want to savor every feeling and thought I have throughout this journey. So, I have actually been feeling pretty good. I have a few cramps throughout the day, nausea occasionally, sore boobies, and constipation (TMI, I know). I feel bloated though. I had just gotten into the size clothes I was in before I got pregnant with Matthew. I was in them for 2-3 months and now I am back up one size. Believe me, I am not complaining. I wouldn't trade where I am right now for the world.
As soon as I figure out how to post pics and Dr up my blog, I will. I might have to get C to help. He is the computer expert of the family. By the way, C has been so awesome. I could not ask for a better husband. Since the whole hyper stimulation event, he has cleaned the house several times, done the laundry, and continues to cook almost every night. I have a wonderful husband and he takes such good care of me and M. I thank God for him.
I will update again in a few days. I think I will start posting a Bible verse at the end of every blog too. And, I plan on adding the song my blog is based soon. It is called "Everything Lies on Hope" by Addison Road. They are an awesome Christian group and I encourage you o look them up.

3 comments:

  1. Great news! I am so excited. You guys deserve the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you starting blogging! Keep those posts coming...I want to stay up to date on everything!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just so stink'n excited!! Praise Jesus!! Im on day 3 of stims!! Send me some baby dust this way!! I love you, and I can wait to hold that sweet blessing!! I love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete