Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Fincher

So, I haven't posted in a few days but things have been great! I went to the Dr yesterday and my HCG was 2800. So the nurse called and asked when I wanted to do an ultrasound. Of course, I wanted to say I can be there in 45 minutes, but we waited till today. At first the sonographer had trouble seeing anything which totally freaked me out. My uterus is tilted so that was part of the problem. She finally saw the little pea. He/she is just a sac right now, but is growing. They said everything looked great and we go back Fri Feb 20 for another ultrasound. Hopefully, we will see a heartbeat then. My left ovary is still measuring 10cm and the right 6cm from the hyperstimulation. I can't really tell anymore. I guess I've gotten use to it.
Anyway, I feel so blessed. God knows what we can handle and we are so happy and grateful that we have one little miracle growing. I am so looking forward to telling M and the grandparents. Just a few more weeks and then I'll be able to spill the beans. This is the hardest secret to keep.
I have felt pretty good so far. I have been a little more tired than usual and a little crampy, but nothing major. I told C the other night I was worried because I haven't had morning sickness. He said to quit trying to find something to worry about and enjoy it. He's right! I was sick with M the first 4 months all day, everyday. I should be thankful I'm not sick.
On another happy note, M gets baptised this Sunday. Praise God! He is only 7 and loves the Lord so much already! I pray he will always love the Lord and continue to grow in his faith all of his life. He is such an awesome kid.
One more thing, we got pictures today at the ultrasound. We had 3 total and C asked if he could take one to work to hang on his toolbox. I thought that was so sweet. He is such a good man and I certainly don't tell him that enough. Hope you all have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. That is such GREAT news!! You have to post the pic on here.- I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the very first picture of Baby Fincher:) I'm so excited for you...I know you have wanted baby #2 for some time now, and I'm so happy to know you are finially getting your wish!!! I miss you guys and can't wait to get back to AL so I can come back to community group!

    ReplyDelete