Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The fun begins!

I know I haven't updated in awhile and I will try to better. I have been exhausted and nauseated ALOT. So in the past week and a half what all has happened? I went to the Dr. last Wednesday and actually met with the Dr. to discuss my release date to the Ob/Gyn. She decided that Mar 13 will be my last appointment with them. I will be 10 weeks. My first appointment with the Ob/Gyn is Mar 24. The ultrasound Wed looked good. Peanut is growing right on track. I do have a fibroid in my uterus and a small bleed that are keeping an eye on. The Dr. said neither should propose a problem. If the fibroid gets too big or blocks the opening of my cervix then I will have to have a c section. But, I had a c section with M so I am not worried.
This past week I have been terribly nauseated and it stinks. I have not really found anything that will ease it. I plan on getting some of those Preggie Pops. They sell them at Babys r Us and the Dr. even said she had heard good things about them. I have been very tired the past 10-12 days. Working with 11 four olds 8 hours a day can be exhausting some days. By the time I get home, I am ready to crash. I have also been having a few cravings.........Olive Garden salad dressing is the main one. I could drink it with a straw. I have also been wanting lots of meat and cheese. I am not a big hamburger consumer but I have been wanting it alot lately. I could eat a whole pack of cheese in one sitting, but that doesn't do very much for the constipation issue (TMI, I know). I love feeling this way though. It just confirms that I am pregnant.
We told M and he is so excited. When we told him, we gave him a book titled "I'm a big brother" and showed the ultrasound picture. He said, "I knew you would be pregnant because we had been praying about it." He has been telling anyone who will listen that he is going to be a big brother. He even had a friend come spend the night the day we told him. He told his friend he couldn't jump on me or my stomach because I was going to have a baby. He is so sweet. I think he will be an awesome big brother. We had C's parents over and M showed them his new book and the picture. My MIL said, "But your not a big brother." It took them a minute to catch on, but when they did they were so excited. My MIL started crying. It was sweet.
My birthday was yesterday and I turned 32. I went Sat. and got a hair cut for my birthday. I told C and M that's what I wanted. Then a friend surprised me and took me to get a pedicure. We had some friends over for dinner Sat. night to celebrate and C cooked for me. It was a great day!
Sunday it snowed! We went to church, but Matthew's baptism got cancelled again. We went to the in laws for birthday dinner after church and played in the snow awhile. Yesterday C cooked for me again. He always does. He is the chef of the family. We had a nice quiet dinner at home. Me and M went on a hunt for an astronaut outfit tonight. His class is putting on a wax museum Fri. and M is going to be John Glenn. He has to dress as his famous American. We had no luck finding what we needed so we will be on a wild hunt again tomorrow night.
My friend, Ashley, had a great report at the Dr. yesterday. She IS pregnant! Praise God! Please be in prayer for her and her hubby that things continue to go well and she has a healthy pregnancy. I go back to the Dr. Fri and will post more then. I will try this weekend to get some pics posted. I don't really like how my blog looks so I need to figure out how to Dr. it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment